The Sticky Pi project contains several interconnected tools. A github organisation features the material (source code, data, CAD files, ...) for each individual tool.
Here is a list of all the tools:
|sticky-pi-device||The Hardware and software for the Sticky Pi cameras (i.e. device)|
|sticky-pi-device-v2||The improved version of the smart traps (in development)|
|sticky-pi-data-harvester||The Hardware and software for the Data Harvester|
|sticky-pi-data-harvester-v2||The improved version of the Data Harvester (in development)|
|sticky-pi-api||Server and client api and the docker services for the server webapps|
|sticky-pi-ml||Machine learning for the Sticky Pi project|
|sticky-pi-manuscript||Manuscipt material and experiments for the 2021 method publication|
|sticky-pi.github.io||Source code of this documentation|
TODO include image here: platform. A clickable svg would be great
This is an overview of the main components of the platform. The details of each part will be explain further.
- Web server
- Database -- Stores image metadata as well as processing results, users...
- S3 server -- Store and serve image data and machine learning models
- API -- Parses client requests to put/get resources from the underlying database
- Webapp -- A frontend website to visualise/plot the images taken and processing results
- Nginx server -- Secures and routes connections between the above services and the outside world
- Analysis pipeline -- Pre-processes images in real time
- Machine Learning